This can be defined as a cell phone company that eliminates your monthly bills and single mods of paying your bill. All you have to do is purchase one of their mobile phones and activating the same. Alternatively, you can still use the mobile phone you have. Once it has been activated, you will be able to use their service. There are a number of ways you can pay your bills with Cricket Mobile. You can use the same methods to top up your account in the event your minutes are low.
Online payment: For online payments to be successful, interested parties should visit the official Cricket Mobile website (www.mycricket.com). It can be accessed by going to http://www.mycricket.com/paygo/topup. These steps should be used once they are at the site:
- Client should click on the ‘log in’ option. This option provides clients with a detailed idea do the different forms of proceedings with reference to the client’s particular account
- Verification of your credentials is done using the same platform Verification will only be authenticated when the company’s server database has confirmed you as a client
- It is done in such a way that only Cricket Mobile account holders are able to access accounts and any information regarding their accounts. The move prevents any unauthorized access to client’s accounts
- Once logged in, the next step is selecting the ‘my account’ option. At this section, you should be able to see the bill payment option which encourages you to make your payments by paying bills online
- You will have to provide your basic account details to successfully complete payments of your mobile phone
- The billing process should take a few seconds as long as you follow the instructions to the letter. Since there is no outside involvement, the process is safe and free
- To register for an www.mycricket.com account follow the instructions below.
Phone payment: The other option of making your payments is through the use of your phone. If you are travelling or unable to get to a computer, you can get the payments done on your mobile device. This is achieved by dialing 1-855-924-6246
Cash payment: To make cash payments, you will have to do it physically, this will mean looking for a Cricket Mobile branch that is near you. You can use the branch / site locator on www.mycricket.com for the same. Alternatively, you should contact their customer service using 1-855-924-6246.
There are other options you can use to make payments depending on your situation. Do not hesitate to call their customer service on 1-855-924-6246 for further details on the same. They operate 24 hours a day and should be able to assist you.
- Take note that Cricket Mobile does not receive mail payments. If you want to make a deposit using a money order or check, you should deposit the same in one of their branches