The American telecommunications company AT&T is a provider of mobile and fixed line telephone and internet services, broadband digital TV that serves enterprise and multinational corporations in six continents.
How To Pay Bills
AT&T gives its customers access to a variety of services including online billing and payment services through its website www.att.com. The bill payment options include online payments, paying by phone, mail or in person, pay using your phone or tablet from a bank account or debit/credit card, pay by text, through your bank or through third parties such as Doxo and Manilla.
- Visit www.att.com
- Create an account by clicking on “register today” and select the type of account you hold with AT&T. Click on the “Next” to enter information that is required, create your user ID and password, and set a security question. Agree to the terms and select “next”. You’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Login with your user ID and password
- Make a one-time payment by clicking on “pay bill” at the top potion of your online bill.
- Enter your bank account number and routing number if you are paying from your checking account or provide your debit card number and other details as needed if you are paying with your debit card.
- Enter the amount to be paid and the date of payment.
You can also have your bill paid automatically from your bank account monthly. To set up this service:
- Click on “My AT&T” and log in
- Under billing and usage, select “Manage Auto Pay”, choose the account/s you wish to pay for.
- Specify your payment source (savings, checking, or credit card account). You can use an existing account or enter details for another checking or savings account or credit/debit card
- Enter your payment/account details and click on “Next”, accept the terms and conditions of the service then submit your request.
- You can cancel your Auto pay from the “Manage Auto pay” page.
Pay by text: dial*PAY, press 1 for bank account payments and 2 for card payments, then follow prompts to enter your details. If successful, you will receive a confirmation number.
Pay by phone: Call the customer service department by calling 1-800-222-0300 and pay your bill by following the prompts to provide the required information.
Pay by mail: mail in your payments to the address:
PO Box 8212
Aurora, IL 60572-8212
Pay in person: if it is convenient for you, you may visit an authorized AT&T payment center to pay your bill.
To get answers to your questions, you can visit the contact us page on their website www.att.com, and select your type of service. Listed on the page are different phone numbers for different services or have a live chat with a representative. You can also call 1-800-947-5096 for billing information.
- Some payment centers may charge transaction fee, enquire whether you will be charged a fee or not before you pay.
- Call the customer service department to get to discuss payment arrangements for any outstanding bills. Note that if you break the arrangement, your service may be suspended for three months.
- If you don’t pay your bill on time, you will be charged late payment fees. So select the fastest method such as online or in person payments if the bill is almost due.