Arizona Public Service Company (APS) is a company that was founded in 1886. It is geared towards creating sustainable energy in Arizona while strengthening the economy of the state. Since its inception, it has strived to create a user friendly consumer platform. With this in mind, it offers unmatched convenience in bill payments and multiple payment options as explained in aps.com .
Pay online: Bill payments can be done online through electronic funds transfer form your checking and / or your savings accounts. The advantage of using this method is that it will not come at an extra cost.
- For you to use the service, you will need to register your account. This will ensure all your banking information is saved for future bill payments.
- This can be done by visiting aps.com .
- Make sure you request a monthly reminder the moment that you have your bill ready.
- Have a look at your charges online, both past and current, at any time and from any location. This is possible by logging into the online account as shown below.
- Take note that you will be required to make payments every month, even though you opted for one time payment.
If you do not have an account, register as instructed below.
Pay by phone: Bill payments using aps.com can be done effectively by phone at any time. You will not incur administrative charges as all you need is making a phone call, providing the required details and you will be done. The number to call for payments is 800-253-9405.
Pay in person: If you want to pay your bills in person, you will need to visit any APS office. Your nearest payment locations can be found at aps.com. Payments can be done through kiosks locations or any authorized pay station. The mode of payment is by check, cash, credit cards and so forth. Successful payments will be record as soon as they are complete. You can get a receipt to confirm your payment. The receipts should be kept for future assistance and records.
Pay by mail: Mail can be an option if you prefer sending your payments using a check or money order. The payment should be sent to Arizona Public Service Company P.O. Box 2906 Phoenix, AZ. Make sure you remember to include your account number as it will ensure the payment is credited to your account.
At one point or another, you may experience the need to request for assistance. If this is the case, you should contact customer support at 800-253-9405.
- Avoid making payments by mail using cash. Not only does the company reject such payments, but it will not consider the same as payment due to the risk involved. For more information visit aps.com.