Apart from offering various products for sale, Amazon also offers several credit card programs. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world. The cards offered by the store provide customers with access to some promotions and great rewards through their point system. The Amazon.com storecard allows users to pay no annual fee, expect instant credit and receive special financing offers on items such as cameras, computers, HDTVs and so forth. With this in mind, there are several options you can use to make your card payments.
- Online payments are done by visiting the company’s credit pay center using this link http://www.gemoney.com/amazon.
- The site offers a simple and user friendly card paying process. Since this is the case, you will need to follow the simple instructions for making your payment.
- login into the account as shown below.
- Register for the service if you do not have an account yet and follow the instructions as shown in the screenshot below.
In the event you experience any difficulties, contact their support on 866-634-8379. As amazon.com storecard holder, your bills will arrive on a monthly basis. You may decide to pay it all on the said month or have a balance remaining. The minimum amount you can pay is stated in your payment plan.
Pay by mail: Another option for payment is by using mail. This is done by sending payment to synchrony. It is the company that is responsible for handling amazon.com store card mail payments. Payments should be sent in the form of a money order or check paid to Synchrony/Amazon P.O. Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
Payments by phone: The amazon.com storecard bill can also be paid using phone. This is normally done by using Synchrony’s automated phone payment system. The system can be accessed by dialing 866-634-8379. The system is automated and it guides you through the payment process. At the end of the process, the system will provide you with a confirmation number. Take note that you may also pay by speaking to a representative of the company. However, you may be charged an extra $10 for this service.
- If you choose to make your payments by mail, always remember to include your account number on the back of the check or money order you are sending
- If you feel you need some queries answered concerning special financial promotions, a specific charge or any other issue, you should get in touch with the company’s support service at 866-634-8379. This number is used or automated service. You can dial 866-712-3176 if you want to use live customer service