Ally Auto can be defined as the exclusive provider of comprehensive and full-service finance options for both Ally Auto dealers and personal car buyers. The company, through its network of several Ally Auto group dealers all over the US, is able to provide their top-of-the-line services and programs or both private consumers and business. You have various payments with some of them being:
Pay online: Allyauto.com is the website to go to for online bill payments. Once there, you will need to:
- Click the ‘sign me up’ link below the login button if you do not have an allyauto.com online account with the company
- The next page is the terms and conditions. Accept them to continue with the sign up process.
- Finish by filling in the required details such as social security number, zip code and date of birth
- Once done, they should login in to your allyauto.com account as shown below.
- The next step is filling in the details like payment amount and date and the online payment process will be finished
Phone payments: Ally Auto also accepts phone payments. This can be done by dialing 888-925-2559 and requesting for the phone payment option by keying in the right number. Once the prompt starts, you will be required to provide information about your account to verify ownership. This may include your account number, zip code, date of birth and even your social security number. You will also have to provide your debit / credit card details to complete payment.
Mail payments: Mail payments can be effected by sending a money order or check to an address near your location. For example, if you are living in Texas, you should use this address:
Company name: Ally Auto
Address: PO Box 961275, Fort Worth
Zip Code: 76161
If you live somewhere else, you may need to dial 888-925-2559 to find the address near you where you can send your payments. Always make sure that you check your due date to avoid penalties due to late payments.
You will need to get assistance by dialing 888-925-2559. This is the company’s customer support line and they should be able to handle any allyauto.com issues using the same.
- Always remember to include your account details when you are sending a money order or check through mail, this helps for fast processing of the payment.
- During phone payments, make sure you have a valid credit / debit card with you before processing the payment.